Day long workshop on ``Champion on B2B Sales’’
Venue House# 05 (1st Floor), Flat# A-1, Block # D, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka -1213 (Classroom)
“Before LinkedIn and other social networks, in the sales world, ABC stood for Always Be Closing. Now it means Always Be Connecting.” – Jill Rowley
B2B sales are unique in that you are continually developing sales relationships and they typically have a longer lifespan because the process involved in closing a sale is longer and more involved.
Because you are making sales to other businesses instead of individual consumers, you need to keep your mind trained on developing relationships and tailoring your communications directly toward a specific person or group. So of course it makes sense that you would want to stay motivated in order to both deal with rejection and maintain the energy to continuously pursue new channels and connections.
Building an effective pipeline requires increasingly cohesive efforts between sales and marketing. Forward-thinking companies are bridging these previously siloed departments, creating a unified and streamlined approach to uncovering, nurturing, and converting leads.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis.
- How to find out prospect?
- How to get an appointment with unknown prospect?
- What to do? When prospect says, Please call me next time.
- What to do? When prospect says, Thank you for your visit, if we are interested we will let you know.
- How to be digitally advanced in corporate sales?
- What to do? When prospect says, No, we are happy with existing services or products.
- How to reach decision makers in sales cycle easily?
- How to follow up prospects time to time without annoying?
- What to do? When prospects do not receive phone calls or reluctant to meet again.
- Adaptability of changing in fast moving corporate world.
- Developing sales talent through the use of sales management techniques
- Closing techniques and how to negotiate for the best possible deal
- Keeping you motivated through use of compassion and other interpersonal skills.
- Overcome from any tough situation in front of customer.
- Keeping customer long time with the business.
- Prospecting and Pipeline Management.
- Prospects mind mapping
- Influence to the influencer
- The key selling skills to become a Successful Corporate Business Manager.
- Key understanding of B2B Sales.
- Understanding your targeted buyers and knowing the competitors.
- Networking, referrals and leads.
- Identifying decision makers.
- Open ended questions and close ended questions.
- Asking relationship making questions.
- Understanding prospects current situations and goal.
- Confirming and summering what you have heard.
- Creating effective proposal.
- Knowing your offered value proposition.
- Recognizing buyers signals.
- MUST DOs in B2B sales-Real life examples.
- MUST AVOID in B2B sales -Real life examples.
- ‘Business belongs to company but customer is yours’-How to practice it.
- Handling price objections
- Price Vs. Cost Vs. Value
- Mindset winning strategy
- Follow up and follow up again.
- Objection and opportunity theory.
- Key influence of digital marketing on corporate sales.
- How to generate referral customer from digital marketing.
- Customer memory in B2B sales process.
- Corporate communication and follow up.
- How Digital marketing vibrates B2B sales process.
- How to influencer to Influencer.
- Pipeline management.
- How to close a B2B sales deal.
- Adaptable in changing world
Day long workshop on ``Charismatic power of Tele sales’’
Telemarketing is an important way of increasing sales of a company due to the number of benefits it offers.
- January 13, 2023
- Enroll now