Certificate Course on ``Supply Chain Management” (10 Days Evening)
Venue House# 05 (1st Floor), Flat# A-1, Road # 17, Block # D, Banani, Dhaka -1213 (Physical Class Room Training)
Supply Chain Management (SCM) spans all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point-of-origin to point-of consumption. Supply Chain Management is not a business function, rather it is a new business model necessary for an organization’s success and everyone in the organization needs to be involved. In this increasingly competitive global business environment, the quality of SCM operations, their costs and capability can make the difference between the success and failure of business ventures. The performance of any company is not measured with the revenue or profit, now a day; rather, it is measured with the supply chain process that the company is processing. Companies are also emphasizing on following proper supply chain process to generate more revenue by reducing the cost because whatever we do to fulfill our demand is called Supply Chain Management. It includes Supplier Relationship Management, Internal Supply Chain Management, and Customer Relationship Management. In a nutshell, it may be described that thousands of activities are performed and coordinated within a company, and every company is by nature in some way involved in supply chain relationships with other companies. This training will mainly focus on the supply chain and logistics system.
Objectives of the training:
• To introduce the Supply chain process, drivers and different stages of Supply Chain Management
• To provide a clear idea of role of supply chain management in project and business decisions
• To enable the participants on demand forecasting, maintaining the quality
• Understanding the cost reduction tools in supply chain management
How participants will benefited after this training:
1. Participants will be able to understand the entire supply chain process. They will be able to take correct business decision.
2. Participants will be able to find out the critical path in a project work and take necessary action by correcting the supply chain process.
3. They will be able to do correct forecasting.
4. A clear idea about house of quality, JIT will be given in the training and at last the participants will be introduced with a number of cost reduction tools in supply chain management.
Contents of Training:
1. Supply Chain Management Overview
2. Sourcing and Procurement
3. Negotiation in Business
4. Preparation of Contract & Contract Management
5. Payment in Supply Chain
6. SRM and Performance Management
7. Logistics, Warehousing, Inventory or Distribution management
8. Risk and Fraud Management
9. Environmental issues in Supply chain
10. Global Supply Chain Management
Day long workshop on “Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Management”
This workshop is designed for managers, agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff and workforce in their respective workplace.
- March 13, 2020
- Enroll now
Certificate course on ``Supply Chain Fundamentals''
This certificate course on supply chain management will get you started on the journey of becoming a supply chain management professional.
- April 11, 2020
- Enroll now
Day long workshop on ``Warehouse Management Fundamentals''
The warehouse continues to play a key role in every organization’s supply chain. Managers can benefit greatly from a better understanding of just what this role entails, and how it directly affects business.
- April 24, 2020
- Enroll now
Online Live Certificate Course on "Best Practices of Supply Chain and Logistics Management"
In today’s global competitive environment; organizations survive by leveraging their often complex supply chains to provide value to customers.
- June 12, 2020
- Enroll now