Certificate Course on “Banking, L/C, Customs & Shipping Procedures of Export-Import Business”(8 Days Evening)
|Training will be started on : 12th June, 2019(Wednesday)
Day: Monday & Wednesday (Every Week)
Time : 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Venue: IPDP Training Facility
Last Date of Registration:
11th June (Tuesday), 2019 By 5:00PM
Cell: 01302272564, 01867397323, 01946752388
Registration Fees Per Person 11,500Tk. Only (Excluding VAT & Tax)
Arrangement tea & snacks would be made by the Organizer during the training.
Customs, Shipping, and Government stakeholders are playing major role for import and export of goods and these organizations have important functions in the export import trade chain. Due to lack of clear understanding about the customs rules, regulation, procedure of shipping, role of shipping agent, business professionals face troubles in doing the business smoothly.
Businessmen have to follow a complex customs procedure in the way of import and export. This course will help understand the process of clearance of goods from customs and minimize the expenses at every stage as well.
How participants will benefit after this training?
1) Businessmen can reduce their Import- Export Business cost with the help of this course.
2) New Entrepreneurs will know A to Z Import Export business procedure and documentation.
3) Participants will be conversant about customs operating systems of Import- Export of Bangladesh and how to calculate duty and taxes.
Who would be benefited after this training?
1. Persons who are interested to know about international business.
2. Sales, Banking, Marketing & Commercial professionals.
3. Top level / mid-level officers in RMG and various private organizations.
4. Export-Import entrepreneurs.
5. Graduates who have power over a dream to be an entrepreneur.
6. Educated women who have a dream to be a new entrepreneur.
Contents of Training:
4. Calculation of duty & Taxes
5. Calculation of cost of import goods
6. Calculation of cost of export goods
12. UPAS L/C
13. LIAN Bank
14. INCO Terms
18. Bill of Entry / Bill of Exchange
19. Tax & Tariff
20. Regulatory duty & supplementary duty
25. Port of Entry & Bill of Entry
26. Shipping documents & copy documents (Non Negotiable)
27. Third party documents
31. Important clauses of L/C
32. Procedure for IRC (Import Registration Certificate)
33. Procedure for ERC (Export Registration Certificate)
38. International payment methods (As per Banking Rules)
43. Activities of C&F agents with Customs
44. Shipping agents
45. Export incentive
49. Bonded warehouse & its facilities
50. Activities of shipping agent
51. Container Details
52. CBM Calculation
53. Volumetric weight calculation
54. Import banded items as per IPO
55. IRC, ERC, SWIFT, SRO, B/L, FOB, CFR, GSP, UCP-600, UCPDC, LCA, PSI, TT, LTR, VAT, AIT, UP, UD, ASYCUDA++, ETC———-
Highly qualified, reputed and experienced Resource Person, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad about related areas, has been invited to conduct the training.