Certificate course on “Income Tax Management & focusing on budget 2019’’ (10 Days Evening)
|Training will be started on 18th June, 2019 (Tuesday).
Day: Sunday & Tuesday (Every Week)
Ø Time: 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Ø Venue: IPDP Training Facility
Ø Last Date of Registration: 17th June (Monday), 2019, By 5:00PM
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Cell: 01302272564, 01867397323, 01946752388
Registration Fees Per Participant 15,000Tk.
(Excluding VAT & Tax)
Who would be benefited after this training:
. Management Trainees
Why This Training is Important:
Tax, particularly income tax is a core issue on the part of the management of corporate houses. It equally affects individual taxpayers. So tax planning and management becomes a major concern on the part of all types of assesses. Every person either individual or corporate body always tries to keep his or its tax expense at a minimum level and therefore requires good tax personnel to deal with taxation matter very effectively & efficiently. But, as a matter of fact, understanding of income tax is not very easy, as it is by nature very technical & complicated. So it needs in-depth knowledge and clear conception to discharge duties and responsibilities on the part of tax practitioners, advisers or tax personnel.
The Income Tax Ordinance, 1984, Income Tax Rules, 1984, relevant SROs with their latest changes, Finance Acts, Case Laws, and Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) would be discussed in details during training session. TDS, procedure of claiming refund, avoiding of penalty and prosecutions, risk area of universal self audit would be discussed in details. Procedure of appeal & tribunal would also be discussed. Therefore, the training session will provide opportunities to learn for those who want to reduce tax liability legally and to avoid unnecessary litigations.
Commissioner of Taxes, Dhaka
Mr. Ranjan Kumar Bhowmik, FCMA is part time faculty of ICAB and many reputed training institutes including IPDP. Currently he is Commissioner of Taxes, Dhaka. Before this position he was Member of Taxes Appellate Tribunal, Dhaka and Director General, B.C.S (Tax) Academy, Dhaka.
He joined the Taxation Cadre Service in 1989 and served the income tax department at different capacities from Assistant Commissioner to Commissioner of Taxes. Before joining the Government Service he served Bangladesh Bank for 1½ years as an Assistant Director and passed Banking Diploma (both part) from The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh (IBB).
Contents of Training :
· Salient Features of Finance Bill, 2019 (Income Tax Portion)
· Salary Tax Assessment.
· Calculation of salary tax taking into consideration of investment tax rebate- with practical demonstration
· Assessment of House property income and capital gain
· Workshop on individual income tax return fill up under Universal Self Assessment Procedure,
· Reconciliation of wealth statement and life style statement with practical return fill-up.
· Company tax assessment including various tax compliance and penalty for non-compliance
· CSR activities
· Deduction/Collection of tax at source
· Minimum Tax including final settlement of tax liability and Advance payment of Tax taking into consideration of changes through Finance Act, 2019
· Workshop on company tax return fill up
· Tax Holiday
· Gift Tax
· Penalty & prosecution
· High Court Division
· ADR etc.
· Difference between resident and non-resident
· Tax impact on the basis of residential status and Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
· Transfer Pricing